The Good Salon Guide Sponsor the UK’s most innovative Salon Business Event Super Summit this September 29th to 30th in London.
The Good Salon Guide is the only independent, nationwide scheme for assessing professional standards and services within the hairdressing and beauty industries. Listing around 2,000 salons, the Good Salon Guide has become the Kitemark of quality for the public and hairdressing industry.
Hairdressing salons are visited and objectively assessed by professionally trained inspectors against a set of strict criteria in the same way as the well-known AA or RAC hotel guides, giving consumer’s confidence in their choice.
All salons are reassessed annually. A Good Salon Guide rating shows that the salon has suitably trained and qualified staff, top quality products and aims to achieve and maintain the highest standards.
Here’s how the Good Salon Guide is helping salons:
- Independent recognition of your salons standards through the Good Salon Guide rating
- High profile window sticker and certificate for the salon
- More clients through your door through:
- Promotion of your salon in leading hairdressing magazines
- Full profile on goodsalonguide.com where all of your salon info is promoted to the public. For an example of how your page could look click here. The Good Salon Guide website receives around 1.2 million hits per month
- Take advantage of Facebook and Twitter with the Good Salon Guide’s marketing team
- Reviews on your salon, from the public, on www.goodsalonguide.com All reviews are checked and approved before going live to protect your reputation
- Feature in the Good Salon Guide monthly magazine – perfect for promoting your creative work, salon interiors and latest news
- Access to money saving offers on things ranging from scissors and hot water systems through to printing, insurance and credit card machines. For a full list click here
- Business advice available on the telephone from people that understand and love the industry
- Regular business, legal and marketing tips sent directly to you in the salon
Managing Director Gareth Penn said about Sponsoring Super Summit “Good Salon Guide believes passionately in improving standards and it’s no longer enough to be the best colourist or cutter, you need to run your business to the same level. It’s for this reason we’re proud to be involved with the Salon Summit”.
Limited FREE ticket now available plus your Early Bird VIP tickets before the price goes up:
Super Summit is hosted by Twice Winner of Creative Head’s Most Wanted Business Thinker Caroline Sanderson. Caroline is renowned for her Innovative Business Thinking in the Salon industry and is the Founder and Director of Salon Jedi LTD a salon coaching company established in 2010. Not only was Caroline the first female to win Most Wanted Business Thinker, she has also been nominated for Great British Creative Entrepreneur of the year.
She is the most awarded Salon Business Coach in the UK with over 60 awards and nominations under her belt and the current holder of Entrepreneur of the Year Scotland and the Best Marketing Salon in the UK as judged by the British Hair and Beauty Awards.
Caroline says “I am delighted to have The Good Salon Guide on board as sponsors for this year’s Summit. I myself have been a member of the Good Salon Guide for many years and recently hosted a FREE Webinar on how it helped me treble my salon business (see the free access link below).
Their sponsorship of such a unique Salon Business Event shows their commitment to the growth of the industry. It means Good Salon Guide members can buy sponsored tickets for the event for 50% OFF and the general tickets can be at a much lower cost than previous years due to sponsorship, that way we can reach and teach even more salon professionals this year ”.
This year’s event is also sponsored by Salon IQ with VERY LIMITED tickets on sale NOW, plus your Early Bird VIP tickets before the price goes up: