Salon IQ Intelligent Salon Software sponsors the UK’s most innovative Salon Business event Super Summit this September 29th to 30th in London
Leading the cloud based technology revolution, Salon-iQ take managing your salon to a new level. The only system designed with multisite and group technology in built as standard. Designed to simplify salon life and put you the salon owner firmly in control.
With over 25 years’ experience in Salon Technology, and experience in running and operating salons of their own, Salon-iQ s in a unique position to deliver proven systems that work. Some of the great advantages of Salon-iQ include:
- Automated marketingto simplify and save salon owners time
- Lost client reactivation to get valuable lost clients back into the salon
- GAStm– Guest Attraction System designed to maximise client referrals and get your salon more new clients.
- Automated Client Surveysto check you service levels and that you are consistent at delivering exceptional services
- Team Push Messagesto engage your team and keep them focused on results
- Team and Salon Dashboards– so you know exactly whether you are on or off track
- Access from Anywhere– by its very nature cloud software is accessible from anywhere, allowing you to keep track when you are away, on holiday or at home, and previously stressful situations like a team member being sick can be dealt with wherever you are.
- Mobile and online booking– so your clients can book when they want and when you are closed
- Secure and Reliable– cloud technology is safe and secure and saves time eliminating the need for backups
- Team, Consumer and Owner Apps
David Levine the Managing Director of Salon IQ when asked why he chose to sponsored Super Summit says“You only know what you know. New ideas come from trying new things. Once in a while something new comes up that makes you look at things differently and if your salon is not where you want it to be, then perhaps you need to look at attending Super Summit and that is why Salon IQ is proud to be sponsoring this event.”
Limited FREE ticket now available plus your Early Bird VIP tickets before the price goes up:
Super Summit is hosted by Twice Winner of Creative Head’s Most Wanted Business Thinker Caroline Sanderson. Caroline is renowned for her Innovative Business Thinking in the Salon industry and is the Founder and Director of Salon Jedi LTD a salon coaching company established in 2010. Not only was Caroline the first female to win Most Wanted Business Thinker, she has also been nominated for Great British Creative Entrepreneur of the year.
She is the most awarded Salon Business Coach in the UK with over 60 awards and nominations under her belt and the current holder of Entrepreneur of the Year Scotland and the Best Marketing Salon in the UK as judged by the British Hair and Beauty Awards.
Caroline says “ I am delighted to have Salon IQ on board as sponsors for this year’s Summit. I myself have been a Client of the Salon IQ for the past year and I love getting to know the system for marketing and building a better relationship with our salon clients.
Their sponsorship of such a unique Salon Business Event shows their commitment to the growth of the industry. It means Salon IQ clients can buy sponsored tickets for the event for 50% OFF and the general tickets can be at a much lower cost than previous years due to sponsorship, that way we can reach and teach even more salon professionals this year ”.
This year’s event is also sponsored by the Good Salon Guide with VERY LIMITED tickets on sale NOW, plus your Early Bird VIP tickets before the price goes up: