Caroline Sanderson crowned winner of prestigious industry competition
It has been revealed that caroline sanderson who owns Ego Hair Design in Inverness has won Britains Best Female Fashion look in the NHF’s renowned hairdressing and barbering Photographic Stylist of the Year competition.
There are five categories in the national photographic competition, which was designed for hair stylists and barbers to showcase their styling skills through the submission of a stunning visual image, suitable for a front cover of a magazine.
Caroline was presented with her trophy at a dazzling ceremony hosted by the NHF at the VOX conference centre in Birmingham.
NHF president Agnes Leonard commented: “Winning such a respected competition is a true reflection of a stylist’s talent, so Caroline should be extremely proud of what they have achieved!”
For the full list of the NHF’s Photographic Stylist of the Year finalists, visit: www.nhf.info/photographic
For press enquiries please contact:
Kelly Sylvester, Senior PR Lead 01234 834384 (direct line)
Notes to editors:
- The NHF’s expert panel of judges were:
- Akesha Reid – Hairdressers Journal
- Mike Taylor – Mike Taylor Education
- Dom Lehane – Hair Club Live
- Rachel Gould – Modern Barber
- Hellen & Richard Ward – Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa
- Gemma Talbot – Professional Hairdresser
- Andrew Dale – UNITE
- Winners of the NHF’s Photographic Stylist of the Year competition were announced on Sunday 19 November at the VOX conference centre in Birmingham
- To receive a high-res image of the winner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The NHF is the biggest salon trade association in the industry. It provides its members with support in legal, trading, personnel and insurance matters. It is also a significant lobbyist, frequently feeding back to government on crucial issues that affect the industry.